Wednesday, February 23, 2011

absence makes the heart grow fonder


been busy at work so not been blogging, had a hard week, think you feel less like sharing what's going on when one is feeling a bit down in the dumps.

someone threw a drink over me at work the other day, it was a bit of a drama.

made piri piri chicken whilst watching heston then skins then indoor athletics tonight, not really sure if the flavour's right, tastes heavily of smoked paprika

i can already feel that this may be my worst blog yet, I apologise

I've sit up now rather than lozzocking on the couch, this is so I can put a more concerted effort into what I'm writing as I can feel the standard slipping....Lost too much money playing internet blackjack when i was pissed the other night, i think this might be a symptom of my general malaise... currently watching indoor athletics (I know I've already mentioned that) I've been thinking about the olympics A LOT recently as the schedule has been released and you can apply for tickets in a couple of weeks, I'll tell you what I can't bloody wait, London will be so ace next year, I want to see everything, all the really random shit, I fucking love the olympics

Have been designing T-shirts on the internet, made one with PR3 on the front as I was having home nostalgia, couldn't order it due to my disastrous gambling but get paid on monday so not long to wait.

No comments: