Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blogging for blogging's sake

So it's just past 4 in the morning, because I stayed up too long yesterday (till 7 in the evening) I ended up waking back up and watching TV. This had the knock on effect of me only waking up at three in the afternoon, meaning that I've had a less than productive day. I lounged about watching TV, there was nothing much on, watched skins, the new series is quite good, then went to sainsburys to buy things to cook with, made chicken satay which was essentially done by whizzing up peanut butter with chilli, garlic, ginger and coriander. I put too much coriander in so it was a bit of a funny green colour.

After my short flirtation with cookery, I watched some more TV, there was not much choice as I no longer have the luxury of sky TV, I ended up with the choice of 2 films - road trip or brokeback mountain. I opted for the more masculine choice of road trip. I don't think it'll go down as an all time classic but I'm a big fan of amy smart, the breakout star of the film - she went on to make such modern day classics as CRANK and CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE. I look forward to her future work.

I read timeout today and there's a list of the top 50 restaurants in london, I'd been to 8 of them, i might go for all 50 as a bit of a challenge - that's if I every get round to leaving my flat on my days off. really should've gone and visited someone today, make a bit of use of my free time.

tomorrow going to see the other sam, she lives in st albans but that doesnt take as long to get there as it sounds, i may have been supposed to book us a meal for tomorrow but I've not got round to it, lethargy has been setting in, I may join the gym tomorrow, i think I've said that before.

Been playing on the new google music editing software thingy tonight, quite easy to use, i may write a hit record, not sure if you can put vocals on it, if you can my career as a UK rapper may finally take off.

EDIT: I've just reread this blog to correct any spelling mistakes and noticed that I'm a bit of an ideas man. Unfortunately my ideas never come to fruition. I may write a book of all my ideas so someone else can follow up on them.

EDIT: That was another idea wasn't it.

2 comments:

JohnnyEvo said...

I think this is my favourite post so far.

Sam said...

ahh, thanks johnny, i thing my blogging improves with both alcohol and sleep deprivation