Sunday, February 13, 2011

time for bed

I'm noticing that a large portion of my posts seem to be taken up by descriptions of my varying levels of tiredness, I feel fine at the moment, having a lovely evening at the moment, enjoying a beer and watching the BAFTA awards on TV. Unfortunately, I have to be up for my graveyard shift at half three in the AM which is, at the last count, about five and a half hours away.

The BAFTAs seem to be quite good but The Kings Speech is winning everything which kind of takes the excitement out of it, it is a good film though.

My internet is still broken which is quite upsetting but I've managed to make my phone magically beam out a wi-fi signal to my laptop so I don't feel quite so lost (and I can keep track of my Xpert 11 team, I lost my last match. Damn)

Anyway, I'm not pissed or tired so I'm not very interesting this evening, I'd love to tell a tale of times gone by or let you know of my many plans for the future but I'm lacking inspiration at the moment, London is good, happy days

No comments: